- This event has passed.
Ohio Area Convention 2020 – A Vision for Recovery
June 19 @ 4:00 pm - June 21 @ 12:00 pm
Dayton area only gets to host once every 8 years.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Ohio Area Al-Anon Convention
With AA participation
June 19-21, 2020
Hope Hotel, WPAFB Dayton, OH
- Meetings held in the rooms where the Bosnian Peace Accord was signed.
- We’ll be close to National Museum of the United States Air Force that has free admission.
- Dynamic presenters including: – Family Panel: Janice & Tom W., Canada – Lead: Jeannie H., Ohio/Florida
- Saturday Banquet with dual leads: – Vernon S. AA, Dayton & Susan C. AFG, Troy
- The “12 Steppers” will be here.
- Registration opens at 3:00pm
- First breakout sessions starts at 4pm Friday.
- Convention concludes by noon on Sunday.
Hope Hotel & Richard C. Holbrooke Conference Center
10823 Chidlaw Rd.
Dayton, OH 45433
- Gate 12A off of Hwy 444 (WPAFB 45433)
- This hotel is located on the grounds of Wright Patterson Air Force Base but you do not go through the security gates.
- Enter at gate 12A and turn right at the sign for the hotel.
- Rooms are $103/night for up to 4 people.
- Make reservations directly with the hotel 844-818-1460.
- Ask for Al Anon State Convention 2020 room block.
- Reservations must be received by May 18th.